12/29/2005

How can one person cause so much misery?

My ex-wife is at it again! She made all the arrangements for my sons travel for the holiday season. She told me (thankfully I save all my emails!) that our half of his travel would be $140 and that she would be sending him home on the 2nd.

Well this morning I get an email from her asking me if I sent the $140 with my son, which I honestly did forget to put in his bag. Not a big deal as they just got back home and my plan was to mail the money order to her. However in her email she goes on to say that she still needs to buy his return ticket home. WHAT THE HELL? He is supposed to be home in less then 1 week and I was told she already bought the ticket, that was one of the requirements for me to let him fly. Now she is saying that if I want, keep the $140 and buy his return ticket home.

I am so pissed off right now that I don't even want to talk to her. I forwarded her copies of the emails she sent me on Dec 6th & 7th telling me my half for his tickets would be the $140 and that it included the fees for him traveling by himself on the way home. Of course we all know how she is with the fees for a minor traveling by themselves.

What the frick is wrong with this woman? Why does she feel the constant need to lie to me like this? I hope she realizes that she has seriously jeopardized all future visits with her son. I will be double and triple checking any arrangements she makes and still questioning them as we go along.

Now I need to figure out how to get my son home as there is no way we can afford the plane ticket.

No comments: