12/04/2005

A blog well worth reading

As many of you know I come from a very Military background. A former soldier as well as a brat growing up meant that I spent the better part of my first 30 years in/around the Army and to this day I still love all things Military. I spend a good deal of my time on Military blogs and bulletin boards. Not trying to relive the days gone by or anything like that, just trying to keep abreast of the happenings in the Military world.

As bloggers know, you read one blog and then click through to another and from there another. While cruising the blogsphere this evening I found one blog that is a must read but I will warn you that you will find yourself with tears in your eyes. This blog ,Learning To Live, is the daily life of a woman, Heidi, who lost her husband CPT Sean Sims in Fallujah in November 2004.

Rest In Peace CPT Sims.

No comments: