1/11/2006

Five weird things about me...

I have been tagged by Bridget to post 5 weird things about me. Perhaps it would be easier to blog about 5 normal things about me???

Where to begin...

1- All my towels have to be folded properly (I have a special way I like them) and then sorted on the shelves by size and color order. It might not sound that strange until you see that we have about 30-35 bath towels and only 6 of them match.

2- When I am eating none of my food can touch any other food on the plate and I only eat one thing at a time. ie- I will not eat my chicken until I finish all the carrots.

3- My frozen food is arranged in the freezers (2 refridgerator freezers and 1 box) by the type of food and no freezer has the same thing as another in them. One is for vegetables another has only red meat and the last has chicken and so forth.

4- All my shoes and sneakers are laced so that they laces are left over right the whole way from the bottom of the tongue up to where the tie off.

5- When I make a cup of hot tea, coffee or cocoa the spoon cannot touch the sides or the bottom of the cup while I am stirring.

For those paying attention, yes, I have a mild form of OCD and my wife and children find it entertaining. While I don't have to flip light switches 23 times before moving on I do have a thing where they all have to be in the same position, especially in our upper hallway where we have 4 switchplates with 2 switches each. It is set up so when I go up I just have to hit the first two and then each set as I pass them. This makes it so all the lights I need are on only while I am in that section of the hallway and when I pass the last one they are all off. Yes, I know it sounds stupid but it has to be done!

Lets see....I will have to tag Mare, Saija, A Military Mom & Stacy.

No comments: