1/05/2006

Back Online

Sorry for the downtime! This is the new URL and while I am happy to be back up and running, I am not at all happy about losing the .info domain as I had a great Google page rank for it. Hopefully my former hosting company will pull their heads out of their 4th point of contact and I will get it back. I can then set it up as a mirror and keep both URL's.

I also want to thank those of you who called me to check on me. Sorry for not contacting you sooner to let you all know what was going on. When the domains went down so did the mail servers and all my mail with it. Thankfully though I had a backup on my laptop and was able to pull the emails out and recover all your email addresses.

If you notice any missing or inoperable URL's please let me know. I tried to fix most of them but I may have missed a few.

Anyway, I am glad to be back online and I have a TON of catching up to do.

No comments: