8/27/2004

A few minutes before lunch time.....

Thought I might get a few minutes in before it is time to feed my son lunch.

One thing that has kept me going throughout my time dealing with spondy has been my wife. When I went into the hospital she had just had a baby 3 months earlier. Now she had to face a few months of taking care of a baby and myself as well as worry about finding a job because I had no disability insurance. It could not have been easy for her and I am sure it had to be both physically and mentally exhausting. So to my wife I have to say "thank you and I love you."

Growing up you always here about lifting things properly or taking care of your back. Funny how we take some things for granted. Looking back 16 years to when I was in the Army and I thought I was invincible. Funny thing is how we age physically but sometimes we forget that we are not 18 anymore. I can no longer run 2 miles in 11 minutes and carry 60kilo ruck, LOL! But we damned sure do try to maintain that image.

Anyway, lunch awaits (PB&J) and some applesauce! :D

No comments: